~~~~~~~~THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED~~~~~~~~
My friends over at Gnu foods have sent me a sampler box = 14 bars with 7 flavor varieties! After trying a tiny nibble from each, I decided to share the rest. Keep reading to find out how you can score your own variety pack of 7 gnu bars!
Gnu bars are known for combining "flavor and fiber at last" and I couldn't agree more. With 7 different flavors to choose from, you're bound to fall in love with several of the flavors. My favorite is peanut butter. It tastes just like a chewy peanut butter granola bar- yum! The other flavors are banana walnut, chocolate brownie, cinnamon raisin, espresso chip, lemon ginger, and orange cranberry (second place favorite).
Here are some facts about gnu bars:
- 12 grams of fiber per bar
- Low in fat and sodium
- Only 130-140 calories each- other nutrition bars have over 200 calories and are loaded with sugar and fat
- First ingredient is whole grains
- Naturally sweetened with fruit juice
- Fruit-flavored bars contains real fruit, no artificial flavors or fruit purees!
- Kosher, OU dairy
- Great for high fiber diets like IBS or Ulcerative Colitis/Crohn's
To read more about the importance of fiber in your diet, read my post: All About Fiber
And now onto the giveaway! This is my first giveaway so I'm very excited. I know it's not a Kitchenaid or a $100 Visa Card but I'm just starting out so I want to start small. It's ok, I have another giveaway up me sleeve...
To enter, use the Rafflecopter widget below and follow all instructions through it. Make sure to leave a comment in the comment section of my blog below or your entry won't count:
Good luck! Thanks for all your support and love!